Friday, August 28, 2009

LSC232 & SC242 Butterfly Birthday Wishes


Happy Friday Night!!! This is my card for today's Limited Supply Challenge which required 3 specifics:

1: A Money Card Holder
2: Butterflies...they are on the DP and the image over sentiment
3: Chocolate Chip and/or Close to Cocoa...both were used, Chocolate Chip cardstock and Close to Cocoa for the sentiment.

I also used an old Sketch Challenge for the layout so I got to double up on the challenges!

Stamps: Butterfly by Cavallini Papers & Co. and Circular Sayings by Verve
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry, Urban Prarie By Basic Grey and White Cardstock by PaperTrey

Thanks Jodes for the Jewels and In Color Samples!!!



4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS Dinsie! LOVE the color combo and that FAB dp!! The Vervage makes me happy, as does the layout! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing card! I love the color combo! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete