Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Worm Wishes

Happy Wednesday all!! Here is a fun little card that I put together this afternoon!

I started with a card base of Night of Navy and Very Vanilla. My DP is from my SU Prints Pack I.

My image is Catch of The Day by Stamping Bella. was stamped in Tuxedo Black by Memento Ink onto Choice Buttercream card stock. I colored him with copics and layered him onto a Night of Navy card stock.

I used my scallop boarder punch and used sheer navy polka dot ribbon. I used my oval punches for the sentiment and navy tiny twinkles and Very Vanilla brads.

4 comments:

  1. This is great Dina!! Love it. The paper you chose is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally LOVE this girlie! That paper is PERFECTION with him, and your coloring ROCKS! LOVE the twinkles too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I totally need to get that stamp to used on something for my husband.:)

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute cute stamp! Love the coloring you did and the papers too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete