Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sorry I've been missing

Hi everyone!

As some may have noticed I have not posted in quite a while. To be honest I haven't stamped in quite a while. But I do have a good reason.....my husband and I are having a baby!! It is our first one so we are very excited, but since we found out in mid February I do nothing but sleep!!! My stamping has taken the biggest brunt of the toll..lol! I have missed you all, and missed seeing everyone's work. I'm hoping that my mojo will return with a gusto! Wishing you all a happy spring!!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Oh Dina that is fantastic news. Congratulations. Can't wait to hear about your pregnancy journey. It is very exciting when you are expecting your first. Get all that sleep that you need as you won't get much after bubs is born - trust me. LOL.
    Congrats again.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dina, that is so exciting!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Dina!!!! That's a wonderful reason for stamping to take a back seat! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Dina!! I'm so excited with you and your hubby! Get some sleep while you can. Trust me, you're gonna miss the time later, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful time...and tiring! I remember sleeping a lot! I am so very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete