Friday, July 30, 2010

Smile Crocodile

Happy Friday..wohoo the weekend is here! I have to admit that I am having so much fun with this animal set I found in my box of clear stamps.

For my card I started with a card base of Glorious Green, White and Chocolate Chip all by SU. I embossed the Chocolate Chip piece with my cuttle bug bubbles embossing folder. My DP is K & Co. Teal Dots.

My image is Playful Animals by Hero Arts and this croc was stamped onto White cardstock in tuxedo Black by memento Ink. I used my copics to color him and then layered him with the Chocolate Chip and added the Always Artichoke brads by SU. My final accessory in the Kraft Taffeta Ribbon and White Grosgrain Ribbon, again both by SU!

Hope you all enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a fever? You are a stamping LUNATIC! I have to tell you...I LOVE this! That stamp is SO cute and your coloring and the layout are perfect! When did you get this set???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute gator! I love the embossed bg and that glorious green is perfect for him! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Later gator...this is so cute.. I love this paper.. I never seem to be able to use green.. This is so sweet.. I was really happy to see you on my blog..:)

    ReplyDelete