Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Matey....


Hi everyone!! So I got these stamps about a week ago and I have been dying to ink them up,I just adore these stamps by The Greeting Farm, I think they are so cute and so much fun to color! This set actually includes this girl Pirate and then a boy Pirate as well.
This was an old Mojo Monday sketch, week 71 from January 26th. The only change I made to the layout was that I didn't make a square card which was the original sketch.
I embossed the skull & bones and colored the little Matey with Copics & Shin Han markers. After I finished I felt that I probably should have cut the image a little closer so you could see more of the delightful Cosmo Cricket DP-thanks again Jodes! I just thought that these colors went so well with the image. My husband helped me choose the sentiment- the set comes with three but I wasn't sure which one to use so thanks honey!!
Stamps: Matey by The Greeting Farm
Paper: Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Pure Poppy by Papertrey and Farmers Market by Cosmo Cricket

2 comments:

  1. Dina, this is so adorable.....I was just visiting The Greeting Farm today and drooling over the cute stamps!!! Great Job on this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME coloring Dinsie! This came out FABU!!!

    ReplyDelete