Monday, September 28, 2009

MTSC37 Girls Just Wanna Have Funds



Happy Monday!!! Ok this is going to be a quick one as the football game is on-LOL!!! This is an old Mercy sketch, and my first try at one. I totally loved it and was waiting for the right inspiration to hit.....well last night it did!!!

I used the Tote-ally Fantastic set from My Favorite Things. I find it to be so versatilel!

I've been having a purple fascination lately and I thought that for fall how cute would the purse's be in this deep color. I had an even brighter idea after I finished the card and added Glossy Accents and made them faux Paten Leather. BTW I 'm totally obsessed with the Glossy Accents, I think it is just so much fun!

There is a sheer purple ribbon behind each circle. I tried to find a spot for more but I didn't want it to be to over the top. I just love this sentiment, I think it is so true!

Stamps: Tote-ally Fantastic

Paper: Crusched Curry, Pale Plum and Perfect Plum all by Stamping Up and White by PaperTrey

Accessories: Black Brads, Glossy Accents, Swiss Dots CB Embossing Folder, Purple Sheer Ribbon and Circle Nessties

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the glossy bags!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the patent leather bags Dins!!! These colors ROCK together also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dina! Those handbags look exactly like the ones I was drooling over while watching QVC last night! And they were showing a purple bag too! One day I might actually buy something from QVC instead of window shopping all the time! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. These bags are amazingly cute....LOVE that you put glossy accents on them!! GREAT touch!!

    ReplyDelete