Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday Girl

Good Sunday morning! Today's card is for a birthday party we are attending today for a very special birthday girl!

I stamped some of these cute Pure Innocence images from Jodi (stampingalatte) and I knew they would be perfect for this card.

I started with a card base of Cool Caribbean, White and Paper Trey Ink's Berry Sorbet & Lemon. I embossed the layers with my CB Swiss Dots folder. My image, Pure Innocence for My Favorite Things..My Balloon was stamped onto White cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink by Memento Ink and then colored with copics.

I layered my image and used dimensionals. I also used my scallop edge punch for the middle layers and used white taffeta ribbon and blue polka dot ribbon. I am so happy with how this card came out, I think it is very girlie and the colors are so bright!

2 comments:

  1. This is super adorable! I'm sure the birthday girl will love it! Have fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super adorable Dina!!! Love your coloring...Hope you are well...

    ReplyDelete