Thursday, April 1, 2010

You Make The Simple Things Special

Happy Thursday!! The sun finally came out today here in NY and it felt so nice and warm!

Here another "general" card! I am so happy that I am building up this little collection, that way come May when I have a million holidays going on I will be prepared!

I started with a card base of Summer Sun and Very Vanilla. Again my DP was part of the pack from my last card and once I get the name i will update...sorry!

My image and sentiment are both from Paper Pretties and I stamped it with Tuxedo Black Ink by memento Ink onto Choice Butter cream cardstock and colored with my copics. I used Shimmers on the leaves and grill of the watering pail and used Glossy Accents to give the look of faux water. I used my circle nessties to cut the image out and layered with dimensionals. I made a corner knot with red sheer ribbon from Michael's and used my red copic and added dots to the corners.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Dinsie!! LOVE the layout and that paper! Yum!

    ReplyDelete