Thursday, November 19, 2009

Trim The Tree



This is a card that has been in the making for so long that it is no surprise to me that I am not happy with how it came out. I fell in love with this Tree DP and immediately grabbed the last polka dot sheet from my SU Prints pack and then the two of them sat to the side for weeks. I never got around to doing anything with it until Monday night and I just don't like the finished product. I wasn't going to post it but I haven't had any new cards up in a few days so against my better judgment here it is!

I started with a card base of Basic Black and Whisper White. Red Polka Dot DP from Prints Pack I and Christmas Tree DP. I used Paper Pretties Trim The Tree Sophia, I thought she was perfect with this DP. Red Velvet Ribbon and crystals.

1 comment:

  1. this card is super sweet! perhaps if you move the red velvet ribbon up to where the paper meets, you may begin to like how it looks.

    ReplyDelete