Friday, October 16, 2009

TSG24 Greetings

Yes it's Friday.... I made it!!! Hope you are all having a wonderful night. I'm feeling a little under the weather, sore throat and very tired! The Weather here in NY has been very Forksish the last few days, that meaning freezing COLD and very RAINY!
Anywhoo I made this card tonight, while listening to my New Moon Soundtrack, for the There She Goes Challenge, TSG24, Jodi's Sketch. I was so excited that the Trendsetter of the week at There She Goes was none other than my real life BFF Jodi!!!!

I love the sketch I'm just not sure if I love my card. I started out with card base of Chocolate Chip with a Whisper White layer on top. My next layer is Dusty Durango and I clear embossed leaves from my Mailbox Greetings set by PaperTrey. My crisscross panels are a layer of More Mustard and Basic Grey Indian Summer DP. When I saw that DP at the craft store last weekend I just had to have it!

I stamped my image on White Cardstock by PaperTrey with Tuxedo Black Ink by Memento. I colored it is with my Copics. The leaves were Rock N Rolled in a combo of Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red and More Mustard Ink to get an authentic fall foliage! I also added just a bit of stickels to the leaves to give sparkle. All stamps are from the Mailbox Greetings set by PaperTrey.

Ok hope you all have a wild and crazy Friday night, now I'm off to sleep!

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Dina! I LOVE those mailboxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!! LOVe that paper (So glad you got it!!) and this PTI image is awesome too! FAB card gf!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Dina, I love the autumn feel of this card! I knew that you would play along with Jodi's sketch ;) Thank you so much for playing in our TSG Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete