Sunday, October 25, 2009

VSOCT09A Thinking of You



Happy Sunday!! What a beautiful sunny morning here on Long Island. We had torrential down pours here last night and my basement slightly flooded from the ground on the side of my house being over saturated and flooded....luckily this slight leak was no where near my stamping area so no stamp were harmed-LOL!! Unfortunatley then the power went out for the next 6 hours so I could continue to stamp, oh well.

I did manage to finish this card before mother nature struck. This was the first Verve Sketch for the October Release, VSOCT09A. It's definitely different for me. My colors are Crushed Curry, White, Soft Suede and Purely Pom. I embossed both my White layer and the Purely Pom circle with my CB Swiss Dots. My DP is Basic Grey Lemonade. Sentiment is from Warm Words.

I also FINALLY got the OttoLite so now I don't have to go crazy trying to get the best light for my pics, I can simply turn to my left open the light and click away!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about the flood.. and power outage! It sure slows down the stamping! Your card is pretty. The color combo works well together!

    ReplyDelete