Friday, February 26, 2010

Bellarific Friday... Just Chillin'

Happy Bellarific Friday my friends!!! Can't believe that I have gotten another card done, I think my mojo is started to come back...yeah!! Another great challenge by Stamping Bella, all the details can be found over at blogabella.

I started with a card base of Ocean Tides by PaperTrey Ink and Choice Buttercream. My DP is the ever delightful My Beloved by My Mind's Eye. I just picked up two sheets at the stamp store a few weekend's ago. This weeks challenge was in honor of the Winter Olympics and I thought, who better to use than miss fabulous Snowbunnybella. Can't you just picture her at all the events and hanging in the lodge?

Bella was stamped onto Choice Buttercream cardstock in Tuxedo Black by Memento Ink and colored with copics. I used my Shimmerz in Candle Light to give a little sheen to her fur on the coat, hood and boots. I used my CB embossing folder for the circles on the bottom layer and added the bows with my Sahara Sand ribbon by SU. my sentiment is from the TSG set Penguin Love. Thanks so much for checking her out and have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS Dina!!! These colours are wonderful for winter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! this is gorgeous Dina! I love how you combined the embossed paper with that fantastic MME paper and your coloring is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dina this is my favorite all time Bella.. I love her in her chic coat and fancy boots.. Great sketch..

    ReplyDelete