Friday, February 12, 2010

Bellarific Friday XOXO

Ahh is Friday and the weekend is upon us!! So once again there was a terrific Bellarific Friday challenge over at blogabella! This week's theme was Valentine's Day!

I decided to go with a non traditional color combo and image for my card and I think it still works great!

I started with a card base of Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla, both by SU. My awesome zig zag DP is Porcelain by Basic Grey and the shaded DP is lemonade by Basic Grey. Its great how both patterns coordinated so well!

My image is Matilda Muffinbread by Stamping Bella and she is delivering a yummy Valentine's Day treat! She was stamped onto Choice Buttercream cardstock in Tuxedo Black by Memento Ink and colored with copics. I sponged her wings in Cantaloupe by Memento Ink to pick up the yellow in the DP and then added Dazzling Diamonds for some VD sparkle!!

I kept the sentiment very simple and it is from Chemistry by There She Goes, awesome set, and I added two tiny twinkles by Taylored Expression's. The polka dot ribbon is Dark Chocolate from Paper Trey Ink.

Have a great Friday!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the non-traditional colour combo!!! This card just makes me happy to look at!!!

    ReplyDelete