Monday, December 28, 2009

Addy 'tude Loves To Sparkle


Happy Monday, this should be a slow week and thankfully another short week thanks to New Year's!!

So yesterday was my fabulous BFF Jodi Collins, Stamping A Latte, birthday so of course I had to make a fabulous card to match and I am so excited to see her at work today to give it to her!

I started with a card base of Basic Black and White. Jodi LOVES polka dots so I picked the DP from my Stamping Up Prints Pack I.

My image is Addy 'tude Love To Sparkle by Stamping Bella, another one of my new stamps in my order. I thought that Addy was just too fabulous to pass up and I think that she is the perfect little gift to give to say that birthdays should always have a little sass! She was stamped in Tuxedo Black by Memento Ink onto White Papertrey card stock. I colored her with copics, used stickels on her sash and jewels and also added some glossy accents to lenses of her glasses! I created my own "sugar coated" brads by adding dazzling diamonds to basic red brads!

The sentiment, which comes with the image, was also stamped in Tuxedo Black and I used my red copics to add the dots to the corners. The inside sentiment is Happy Birthday.

The final touch was the white satin ribbon which I used cause it is a favorite of Jodi's!! I am so happy with how this card came out and I really hope that Jodi loves it. Also if you notice my color combo is the Twilight color combo, again a favorite of Jodi's!

8 comments:

  1. Super, super cute!Love the layout and the sunglasses are over the top cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit...I flippin' LOVE this card, and she has a place of honor in my stamp room! She has SUCH tude, which I, of course, can totally appreciate (not like I ever have a tude right???). I seriously LOVE this Dinsie! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dina, This is so fun and what a perfect card for Jodi. I am sure she will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinking cute.. I really like this stamp. She is so tuding... Love the reds.. I bet Jodi did flip over this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Cute, Cute!! Love the layout & that sweet brad. Love that image.
    Have a Happy New Year!
    Aloha & Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete