Saturday, December 26, 2009

Yoko and Ono


Happy Saturday!!! Has everyone come down from the Christmas high?

I had placed a much needed order with Stamping Bella with my holiday gift I received form my in laws. Delightfully my stamps arrived on Christmas Eve so of course after having to put them to the side to concentrate on the family the past two days I was finally able to tear in to them today and play!!

I started with a card base of Wild Wasabi, actually my last sheet too, and Very Vanilla. My DP is Lemonade by basic Grey and my ribbon is Regal Rose by SU. My image is the Yoko and Ono Ketto by Stamping Bella. They were stamped on Very Vanilla card stock with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. I added two Regal Rose brads and layered the cute sentiment underneath.

I just adore these two little girls and they were so much fun to color!!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Dina. I love the Stamping Bella stamps. This is so cute. Wonderful DP.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super,super cute! Don't you just love new stuff? So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOVE this Dina! How CUTE are these two! FAB layout and colors and I LOVE your coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is TOO cute!!! LOVE the colours and the sentiment is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is what I call a great Christmas present.. This is so cute.. I love the paper you picked. I am really liking pinks these days.. Great choice in stamps...

    ReplyDelete