Tuesday, December 1, 2009

MTSC50 Friendship Never Melts Away


Happy Tuesday!! Hope everyone had a great holiday last week. I've been MIA for a few days, not feeling too well but I was able to finally finish this card that I started last week when I colored this adorable Autumn Anya but The Greeting Farm.
I used Mercy's sketch for this week and just really quickly laid it all together. My DP is Jolly by Golly-Smitten Mitten and the Regal Rose layer I created my own DP by stamping snowflakes from Stick Together by There She Goes in the same color. My sentiment is also from this set.
I stamped my Anya with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and colored her with copics. I also added twinkles by Taylored Expressions to the bottom.

8 comments:

  1. Holy flippin' guacamole! This card ROCKS Mrs. Noodles! The papers, your coloring, the sentiment....LURVE this!!! FAB FAB FABBY-SON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that image, and you did a beautiful job coloring her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love that dp! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute.. I love these images.. They are really super for any occasion.. I like that paper too. I think I have some in my stash.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, it's just SO adorable! Your layout is great too! I hope that you feel better soon!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Love your coloring!

    Team Edward!!! ;)

    TFS! ~ margie

    ReplyDelete