Monday, December 14, 2009

C4C15 Warm Hugs


Happy Monday!!! This is my card for this weeks Crazy 4 Challenges Week 15, C4C15. The theme for this weeks card was Snowmen or Snowflakes. I decided that I wanted a non holiday winter card. I also went with a monochromatic look, which at the beginning was not really my intention but it just seemed to work- I don't use green to often.

I started with a card base of Wild Wasabi layered with Very Vanilla. My DP's are both Jolly By Golly by Cosmo Cricket and they feature the all the snowflakes. My image is one of my favs, and she is Snowbunnybella by Stamping Bella. She was one of my very first Bella's and I still get a kick when I use her.

I stamped my Bella in Memento Ink Tuxedo Black onto Very Vanilla and then colored her with copics. I used Star Dust stickels on all the fur trims and Crystal Stickels to create faux snow under her boots. I pierced a boarder around the image and popped her up on dimensionals. I used my oval punches for my sentiment and added two of Taylor's Twinkles. I also used two Very Vanilla brads on top.

Hope you all have a wonderful week, I still have so much Christmas shopping to do!!!

5 comments:

  1. Awwwww this is my favorite Bella.. She just makes me smile.. I love the paper you used.. Perfect for the challenge...Super holiday card.. Her boots are the best part of this image.. Great job Dina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just as cute as it can be! Love your colors,so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SOOOO adorable Dina! LOVE this Bella and all the green is totally FANTABULOUS!! It's even MORE gorgeous in real life!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is darling Dina, wish I looked that good in the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a great snowbunny! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete