Friday, December 25, 2009

Twi-Day Merry Christmas Darling


Merry Christmas!! Happy Friday!! Happy Twi-Day!!!!

So this will probably be the last Christmas card for the season and I decided to go out with a bang! I wanted to make a Christmas card for my BFF Jodi Collins and I decided that her Twi-Day challenge was the perfect combination.

I started with a card base of Basic Black and White. The next is a layer of Real Red that I embossed with the CB Swiss Dots folder. My DP is Jolly by Golly by Cosmo Cricket.

My image is on of the the limited edition digital stamps that The Greeting Farm put out a few months ago. For this card he is "Christmas Edward". He was stamped with Tuxedo Black by Memento Ink and colored with Copics. My sentiment comes from one of my all time favorite Christmas songs, Merry Christmas Darling by The Carpenters. I thought it was perfect for this card as I'm picturing Edward singing it for Jodi (LOL) , plus I sing it everyday at work for her!!! I actually typed the sentiment and then printed it out on the computer and used my circle punches. I also added some holly from Home Sweet Home Holiday Additions by There She Goes, colored the holly with copics and the berries are Taylor's Tiny Twinkles in red.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and Holiday Season!!!

6 comments:

  1. Awww she will love this. What a great card for the holidays...Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to start joining in on Twi-Day!!! This is darling, Dina! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute, great job....I hope you had a nice Christmas, much happiness to you in the New Year!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is super fabulous. Love the colours you used and that sentiment is terrific. Great Twilight card.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, I absolutely LOVE this and it has a place on honor on my Twilight shelf! This is the BEST Christmas card I could have gotten! Thanks gf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is Yummy Yummy!!!! This is the cutest card and I'm sure Jodi LOOOVES it *(actually, I can see she does by her comment above mine, LOL!) Love this card, Dina!

    ReplyDelete