Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sleigh Full of Toys

Happy Sunday everyone!!! My MOJO has been missing for a while now, just not feeling very creative, but I do feel a little something coming back so hopefully this will be the first of many new posts :)!!

I made this card the other night, I don't love- actually I think it's kind of cheesy. There's a lot going on and I think that is what is distracting me. Anyway I always wanted to try this stamp set, which is Sleigh Full of Toys by Stamping Up, and color it with my Copics. I think the next time I play with it I will keep the colors for the boxes down to just 2 colors so it has a more organized look. I also added just a few of Taylor's Twinkles to the gifts, they are hard to see. I added some Stickles to the bottom of the sleigh to give the effect of snow.

My sentiment is in the Home Sweet Home Holiday Additions set by There She Goes and I used my circle punches and another Twinkle in green for the center of the poinsettia. My DP is all Jolly by Golly by Cosmo Cricket.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! All the colours are very festive and I love that image too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Dinsie! I still love this SU! image and I love how it came to life with the Copics! Fab papers too!

    ReplyDelete